29 y 30 de June de 2016 in Sociedad Rural de Pergamino
The classic meeting of producers held on 29 and 30 June 2016 in Pergamino with proposals aimed at improving the livestock business and the environment, together with leading specialists and producers of meat, in a context of new opportunities, with the following program:
- How to generate development in low-alkaline grassland with simple practices.
- silvopastoral livestock in the Pampas region, land reclamation and forestry.
- Estimating forage yields from heaven for fifteen years with the Green Index.
- practical productive health program to reduce losses at each stage.
- What we suggest the markets? I full cycle, sell, recriar? Analysis and combinations.
- Update on alfalfa, advances in genetics, implementation, management and weed control.
- Choice and proper handling of tested as a key to increase early pregnancy bulls.
- How really pollute the cows? Reduce emissions? Consequences for livestock and country.
- The steer the future business prospects of cattle and beef.
- Recriar strategies for manipulating the growth curve to optimize performance.
- Lowering operating costs with consumption hoppers in rearing and fattening.
- The body state and its direct impact on fertility, according to environment and genetic patterns. agroganaderas current policies, exchange with the authorities of the sector.
More information: Tel: 2477 566645 – Mail: email@example.com