It proposes the creation of a course on the development of exports, from the perspective of business and trading thereof. The content is delivered by specialists, who will discuss current issues and practical international business.
The training course has a total duration of 40 hours, divided into 4 modules of 10 hours each.
Dictation is by dissertation different experts.
The course is aimed at businesses, professionals, and students involved in the business.
– in negotiating counterparts
– Prior information of the parties.
– The international negotiation process: preparation, development, termination and renegotiation.
– How to negotiate with different cultures: elements to consider.
TRADING TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES
– Harvard Negotiating Project: practice on real cases.
– The negotiator facing problems, conflicts or crisis: its positioning.
– Situational Leadership and negotiation: analysis of own style and how to improve it.
– The power blinds : how to determine their sources of power and increase them.
– The role of emotional intelligence: its psychological influence on both sides.
– Body language: exercises on negotiation stages.
PSYCHOLOGY IN SALES
– What customers want in a product or service?
– What steps the customer lives on their way to the purchase decision-making (and beyond?)?
– The construction of the brand in the mind of the prospect.
– The formula of satisfaction: perceptions, expectations and examples.
THE INTERNATIONAL brokering
– Statement as export intermediary.
– The choice of a range of products: full operation input
– end customers.
– To what export markets?, the destination choice process: methodology and reasons.
– brokerage type: functionality and choice .
– The business plan as the basis for successful development management.
– General characteristics of the export business and its impact on intermediaries. Elements to consider about products and markets operate.
– Legal aspects of international recruitment. The relationship between with the importer and the exporter.
– Range of services offered by the intermediary.
– tax aspects to consider.
– The export consortia or groups:
– Process of gestation, characteristics of the participating companies.
– Contractual aspects . The figure of the group or consortium coordinator Exporter.
– Process Development Consortium Group or Exporter. Common problems of functioning.
– total or partial dissolution of the group. Business and legal aspects to be evaluated.
– Strategies contacting potential exporters and importers.
PROCESSES OF INNOVATION: COMPETITIVE TOOLS
– New Challenges for SMEs in the knowledge economy. The business innovation: definitions and conceptual issues.
– Learning processes and dynamic capabilities of firms: human, linkage and technology transfer, management of innovation networks. – The importance and value of ICTs in enterprises SMEs – How does ICT affect the performance of SMEs:.
– International markets and innovation processes: how to face the complexity of the new economic system?.
– Innovation and International Competitiveness: obstacles, challenges and new opportunities for SMEs.
– Strategies and new tools to improve and strengthen the competitive position of firms in international markets. – Tips and success stories.
– Digital Business. Introduction. Definition of digital business, its implications and opportunities.
– Alternatives and examples according to the chosen business model (B2B, B2C).
– Use of other sites for business promotion: Factbook and communities.
– Tips for Web site design :
– Defining the target customer: What do you look, how to search?, tools to consider.
– How to transform a navigator on a client?
– Creating Value and trust
– general contents of the site
– Search engine optimization:
– How to locate the site in the top results of searches at zero cost?
– Agreements for co-branding and cross linking
– AdWords Campaign
Shape optimization INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
– How to successfully participate in fairs, business missions and rounds.
– optimal sequence of participation – Before, during and after the event
– Reporting of cases.
– Common Tools
Internationalization strategies of Argentine SMEs
- Strategic planning in SMEs export today.
- Elements for the establishment of a strong export supply.
- The correct choice and use of forms of international promotion.
- Success stories
Conclusions and open questions
The team of lecturers header is composed of Dr. Marcelo Elizondo, Mr. Mastrangelo and Mr. Miguel Mariano Di Lorenzo. The definition of the speakers for effective dictation shall take place 60 days before the course starts.