As the leading global provider of science and health information, Elsevier serves more than 30 million scientists, students and professionals and health information worldwide.
- Who we are : a global business headquartered in Amsterdam, which employs over 7,000 people in 24 countries.
- Partners : A global community of 7,000 journal editors, 70,000 editorial board members, reviewers and authors 300,000 600,000.
- In the community : We are a founding editor of the global programs that provide free access to low-cost science and health information in the developing world.
- History : The roots of Elsevier in the magazine and book publishing, where we have encouraged the process of reviewing over 130 years. Today we are driving innovation by delivering authoritative content with cutting edge technology, enabling our customers to find the answers they need quickly.
- Products : Elsevier develops online information solutions that help professionals to achieve better results. We publish around 2,000 journals and around 20,000 books and major reference works.
Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Veterinary Medicine